You are searching about Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat, today we will share with you article about Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat is useful to you.
Dressing Cool in a Corporate World
Professional men and women in professional careers often struggle during the summer months to look polished and authoritative while still staying cool and fresh when temperatures climb above 80 degrees. I can tell you that professionals dress very differently depending on where they live in the United States. In the Northeast and Midwest, there is a greater trend of traditional dress in professional settings, regardless of the heat. If you live in the western or southern states, you already know that due to climate challenges we dress more on the business casual side of the spectrum. Wherever you live, it’s important to know a few things about dressing to keep you looking fresh and polished, no matter how high the mercury rises. In corporate America today, we’re blessed with air-conditioned offices, so the heat dilemma often arises when we’re out in the heat calling on a client, attending a function, or leaving work.
Remember that your dress sends silent messages to others. Your visual image is usually the first thing people notice when they form an impression of you. Make sure your summer look is authentic and polished to attract more clients and achieve more career growth. Both men and women can follow these tips to look professional yet cool in the heat of summer:
Summer choice for women
- Wear a professional monochrome dress with an open-knit sweater as a jacket, or opt for an elegant cotton blouse and work skirt worn just below the knee. You’ll always be naturally cooler in a dress or skirt than a pantsuit. Remember that a light to medium color is always more professional than a dress or skirt with a bold, wild print.
- Choose blouses made from natural materials such as cotton, silk or linen. Looser-fitting fabrics also allow air to circulate and are cooler than tight-fitting fabrics. When you also add a lower style neckline such as a V-neck, scoop neck or square neckline, you’ll avoid having anything up at the neck, allowing for more air. However, be careful not to expose too much skin or cleavage.
- For a jacket, choose a great modern jacket or blazer in a linen or silk blend for a more summery yet stylish look.
- If your dress code allows you to go barefoot and your legs are flawless, you can do it, but remember that you will lose some credibility here. If you decide to show off your gorgeous legs, be sure to darken your legs with a product like Jergens® Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer or Clarins® Radiance-Plus Self-Tanning Lotion to make it look like you’re wearing socks.
- Here are some shortcuts to keeping cool if your work dress code requires socks. Try wearing pants with knee-high socks, or choose a dress or skirt that, when worn with socks, will be cooler than a pantsuit.
- For footwear, choose peep-toe pumps that, although cut at the toes, are still appropriate for the office. Other shoe styles such as kitten heels, mules, sling backs or elegant sandals are also options. However, be sure if you wear these styles that you are barefoot. For any shoe that exposes your toe cleavage or heel, be sure to follow up with a regular pedicure to keep you looking well-groomed.
- For suits and basic wardrobe pieces, stay away from dark colors and black, which absorb heat. Choose lighter colored fabrics such as eggshell, camel, yellow, taupe or light grey. Another tip is to look for bracelet sleeves in suits, which expose the lower part of your arms.
- If you like to wear your hair long, you’ll want to wear it in a sleek, stylish updo to look professional and keep it off your neck in the heat. Consider wearing a classic ponytail or the front up and away from your face. However, make sure that your hairstyle is not too casual. If you wear the weekend in a messy bun, it doesn’t fit the professional message your outfit sends. Try some great pearl, silver or tortoiseshell barrettes or ponytail holders to add a great classic look to your hairstyle.
Summer choice for men
- Pin those dark corporate colors of midnight blue, charcoal gray and chocolate brown until the end of September. Men’s suits and sport coats in light to medium tones still look professional, but also say you have some fashion savvy about you, knowing that lighter colors are worn in the summer months. Lighter colors will not absorb heat like dark ones. Look for light natural fabrics like silk, linen or light wool jackets or suits that will breathe in the summer heat. Choose colors in lighter shades of tan, medium gray or medium gray. These tones look professional and trendy for summer, but you stay authentic. That doesn’t mean you have to walk around all summer looking like Matlock in your light blue pastel suit. One of my favorites that I recommend to all my male clients is a British tan suit that looks traditional and can be worn with multiple colors of shirts and ties.
- For trousers, choose a blend of canvas, which looks modern and elegant. Wear these trousers with a sports coat and a silk shirt for a great summer look. A more business casual dress code may allow you to wear khakis. If you do, choose a wrinkle-free type that will look crisp at the end of the day.
- Nothing looks fresher and cleaner than a white or light blue shirt. Choose oxford cloth or open-weave cotton, which will be cooler. You can also try exploring wearing more pastel-colored shirts, such as yellow, pink, or lavender, with softer-colored suits and sport coats. Don’t forget to wear a t-shirt under all t-shirts in the summer. The shirt will absorb sweat and protect your shirt from underarm stains.
- The only accessory a man wears next to his face is a tie. For warmer weather, choose a tie-dye background that is yellow, light blue, pink, or purple. This is a great way to catch the eye and match your lighter-toned outfits with a splash of summer color.
- In the summer months, feel free to wear lighter-toned shoes such as camel, tan or brown with more earth-toned suits or trousers. With the trousers, wear a bright colored slip-on in a leather weave that looks quite appropriate in the summer months. Put aside the dark cordovan or black shoes, which look best in combination with darker colored suits.
I hope you found the tips in this article realistic and easy to incorporate into your career wardrobe. When dressing for a business environment, there is a fine line between dressing professionally and dressing too casual during the summer months. Follow these tips to wear business attire in hot weather, but remain credible, powerful and authoritative.
Video about Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat
You can see more content about Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat
If you have any questions about Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat
Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat
way Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat
tutorial Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat
Can You Wear A V Neck T-Shirt With Sport Coat free
#Dressing #Cool #Corporate #World